Saturday 31 October 2015
Costumes are encouraged, a small prize will be given to the athlete with the best costume.
Team WOD: “World War Z”
Create teams of 4. Half of the team does the Zombie WOD, the other half does the Defender WOD, then they switch. At the conclusion, all 4 team members should have done both WODS. Both WODS are done for time, and then added together. Shortest time wins. All exercises in both WODS are done with one partner working as long as they can, while the other rests, in succession, until they get each task accomplished.
• “Walk Like the Dead”: 30 wall walks
• “Grave Bursters” : 60 burpees
• “Brain Toss” : 60 Wall Ball (9/6)
• “Blood on the Bar” : 60 Pull ups
• “Haul Off the Dead” : 200 M Partner Carry (Switch off)
• “Suppressing Fire” : 200 Double Unders
• “Jump High or Die” : 100 Box Jumps (24/20")
• “Skull Crushers” : 30 Tire Flips OR 60 Deadlifts (185/135 lbs)
Leave a Reply.
CrossFit Stuttgart is
now using WODIFY.
Members who use Facebook should join the CrossFit Stuttgart Athletes group. Note that this group is for members only! If we don't recognize your name we will not approve your request to join the group. If you use a different Facebook name than your actual name, email us and let us know.